Katherine's tip: Go for dinner, rather than brunch. They have mostly the same menu, plus other options like chicken pot pie (OMG) and wine. Duh :)
|A "Boozy Shake" and homemade gingersnaps were a|
sweet and decadent finish to our fantastic meal!
Here you’ll find only the best experiences in your city -- experiences that will require you to plan upfront with a purchased reservation. Some will be Hand-Picked events. Others will be Hand-Picked services and gift packages. And still others will be things you've never seen before on this site or with our app. What we promise is that Hand-Picked will always be the very best, Scoutmob-worthy local experiences, available only on our website.
To make sure we offer only the most unique, can’t-find-it-elsewhere Hand-Picked creations, we’ll only feature new ones every once in a while. In other words, we'll have 'em... when we have 'em. First come, first serve. So get to it! ~The Scoutmob Website
Well, the Scoutmob team is back with another amazing deal for us, and this one is full of some of my favorite things. The Monday Night Brewing guys, Eddie's Attic and the Bearings email people, too. Check out the details below! I am considering grabbing up a few tickets -- how about you?
Bearings + Scoutmob Bring You: A Night With ATL Collective & Monday Night Brewing
Event Date: March 18th at 6:30 or 9:30PM
Price: $25. Your ticket includes ...
- Admission for one to A Night with ATL Collective at Eddie's Attic
- Local musicians covering the entirety of Bruce Springsteen's Born in the U.S.A.
- Two beers from Monday Night Brewing
- Souvenir pint glass from Monday Night Brewing
- Food available themed around the album of the night
- Custom vintage concert poster for the night by a local designer
- Digital download of original music from the night's musicians