What keeps you going each day? Here are some of mine...
* The sunrise. Funny how even though earlier-than-normal mornings typically would make you feel grouchy actually can give a boost if you take in those first few rays of sun peaking through the clouds!
|Image Source. Hi, I'd like to live here, please. Thank you.|
* Hugs and kisses. I don't care if they are from a dog, your mom, a BFF or a S.O. Those little things give me a little emotional thrill whatever their form.
* Hot sunshine. Goodness, it is SO hot outside. But after spending our days up in A/C-chilled offices, that warm sun is a reminder of everything that is outside those four walls!
|Love these paisley cards from Swoozies!|
* Phone calls. Another lost art in the days of text messages and emails. I love spending some time actually hearing another human's voice on the phone now and again. Who is your favorite person to talk with on the phone?
* Diet Coke and Chais. Those are my daily vices. Are you a coffee-lover? Perhaps a sweet iced tea, instead. Those first sips = yummm and yaaaaaay.
* Falling into bed at night. Le sigh :)